Gilpin Facial Plastics offers rejuvenating results to its patients from Oak Hill with a range of the latest surgical and nonsurgical facial procedures. Dr. David A Gilpin brings his immense experience and exceptional care and compassion for his patients.
Dr. Gilpin offers his signature procedures such as facelift, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery at Gilpin Facial Plastics. We customize each procedure offered to our patients to suit their specific needs and aesthetic goals. We also ensure that you understand the procedure you have chosen in detail ensuring you to make an informed choice. Dr. Gilpin and his team offer the latest innovations and techniques at our center to give you long-lasting results with minimum downtime. Our goal is to help you achieve your cosmetic goals with every procedure you chose at Gilpin Facial Plastics.
Your face makes the first impression in every social setting. Undoubtedly then, everybody wishes to have the most desirable features. With age, our skin undergoes several undesirable changes owing to factors like genetics, sun exposure, gravity, stress, and other environmental factors. When you dont look as young as you feel, it can lower your self-confidence and it is the right time to consider getting a refreshed appearance with a facelift.
A facelift is a surgical cosmetic procedure that offers a refreshed and youthful appearance to your face. The facelift procedure is also known as rhytidectomy and it helps improve different aging signs on your neck and face. This includes the elimination of deep wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, jowls, and the hollows under your eyes.
Board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Gilpin is a specialist in facial plastic surgery procedures and he offers beautiful results from a facelift that do not change your existing features but merely enhances your natural beauty. Our goal with each facelift procedure performed at Gilpin Facial Plastics is to produce natural-appearing results that last long and enhance your facial anatomy. The advanced techniques used by Dr. Gilpin ensure that you do not have to suffer from the “pulled” appearance many receive from inexperienced plastic surgeons. It is a highly customizable procedure that will be tailor-made to suit your specific requirements to help you restore your self-confidence.
There is no ideal age to get a facelift since every individual ages differently. If you are unhappy with the changes you see in your face, you can schedule a consultation with Dr. Gilpin who will determine if you will benefit from the procedure. Other facial rejuvenation procedures may be more appropriate for those who are unwilling or unqualified to undergo a facelift. Treatments include laser skin resurfacing or chemical peels. An ideal candidate should be in good health and be a nonsmoker. Here are the changes in your face that can be reversed with a facelift procedure:
- Sagging and loose skin in the neck and facial area
- The wrinkles on your face make you appear as though you are always sad, angry or tired
- You can lift the sides of your face and this gives a visible improvement in your loose skin
- If your facial changes make you look older than how you feel
- There are visible lines and wrinkles on your face and neck
All facelifts are performed under general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure. This means that you can be taken home as soon as you recover from the anesthesia. The facelift is a highly customizable procedure and Dr. Gilpin offers different techniques to offer the best results. Here are the options you can choose from:
- Deep plane facelift this eliminates the wrinkles and excess skin in the lower part of your face, neck, and jowls. The SMAS facial tissues also get a lift with tightening so that you get natural appearing results that are long-lasting.
- Limited incision facelift also known as a “mini” facelift this a less invasive technique most suitable for those who require only subtle improvement in the lower face area. Dr. Gilpin will use shorter incisions and the procedure requires only a short recovery.
- Neck lift when suffering from sagging skin in the neck area and excess fat causing a double chin, a neck lift will be the most beneficial for you. It will help get rid of the neck bands for a youthful chin definition.
- Facelift with laser resurfacing Dr. Gilpin offers a combination of laser resurfacing with your facelift procedure in order to address the finer aging signs like sunspots, redness, and wrinkles around your eyes and mouth.
Most patients will be able to see their final results from the facelift within a month or two. There may also be subtle enhancements to the results over the year. Your results will not be permanent since the skin continues to age but Dr. Gilpins expertise can take almost a decade off your appearance. Maintain a healthy lifestyle to ensure your results last longer. We also offer non-invasive options like fillers and Botox to touch up your results.
Oak Hill is a city in the Davidson County of Tennessee. The Tennessee Governors mansion is located in the city. Even though the city is administered under the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, it retains its own municipal government. Oak Hill is a wealthy suburb of Nashville. During the 1970s, Judge John Overton had established a horse-breeding farm in the city known as Travellers Rest. After World War II, just like other Nashville neighborhoods, Oak Hill also saw an increase of new residents and homes being built. Oak Hill was incorporated as a city in 1952. The majority of Radnor Lake State Park is located in Oak Hill.