Gilpin Facial Plastics offers a wide range of surgical and non-surgical facial procedures to help patients from Lebanon achieve rejuvenated and long-lasting results. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David A Gilpin brings decades of experience and compassionate care to his hometown of Nashville and surrounding communities like Lebanon.
Patients can benefit from the unique surgical skills and artistic detailing when they choose from his signature surgical procedures including facelift, eyelid surgery, and rhinoplasty. Each procedure at Gilpin Facial Plastics is customized so that it suits your individual requirements and helps achieve your desired cosmetic goals.
From your initial consultation to your full recovery, our team stays with you, answering all your questions and helping you make informed decisions. The first priority at Gilpin Facial Plastics is to help you achieve your goals with the cosmetic procedures that are most appropriate for your concerns.
Our face is what people remember about us the most. Unfortunately, aging brings on obvious and upsetting changes to your face. These changes get accelerated by other factors, like stress, gravity, sun exposure, and certain lifestyle choices. If you are told often that you appear tired or older than your years, it can affect your confidence in your appearance as well. If this is the case, scheduling a consultation with Dr. Gilpin to learn more about a facelift procedure can help you.
A facelift is a cosmetic procedure that gives your face a refreshed and youthful appearance. Also known as rhytidectomy, the facelift procedure is highly effective in improving various aging signs that appear on your face and the neck area. The procedure can help get rid of the wrinkles, fine lines, excess skin, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, double chin, and even volume loss around the eyes.
Dr. Gilpin does not believe in changing your facial features with facial reconstructive surgery but rather strives to give you beautiful results by enhancing your natural facial features. It is our aim to give you results that last long, appear natural, and complement your unique facial features.
We offer the most advanced surgical techniques to help you achieve your aesthetic goals and avoid the pulled results some inexperienced surgeons can leave you with. Facelifts are a highly customizable surgical procedure, and they can help you achieve your specific needs so that you can feel confident in your appearance once again.
We understand that everybody ages differently, so there is no standard ideal age for a facelift. If you have noticed visible changes in your skin that are bothering you, a facelift procedure can help you. Good candidates for cosmetic surgery in general should be in good emotional and physical health as well as a non-smoker. Here are some of the reasons why patients choose a facelift procedure:
- Loose, sagging skin on their face and neck area
- Wrinkles which make them seem tired, angry or sad
- Looking older than their years
- Lifting the sides of the face gives it an improved appearance
- Wrinkles and fine lines in the neck and face
A facelift is a highly customizable procedure, and plastic surgeons like Dr. Gilpin offer varying facelift techniques that can help you achieve the best results. Here are the options you have for a facelift at Gilpin Plastic Surgery:
- Deep plane facelift: This is a technique that helps address the sagging and wrinkles that are present in the lower part of your face, neck, and jowls. During this, the SMAS will also be lifted and tightened so that you get results that last longer and appear as natural as possible.
- Limited incision facelift: This technique is less invasive and is best suited to give you subtle improvements in the lower face area. A few short incisions are used, and you can enjoy a shorter recovery.
- Neck lift: If you are struggling with a double chin and sagging skin on the neck area, the neck lift will offer you a youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Facelift with laser resurfacing: Dr. Gilpin offers a comprehensive facial rejuvenation plan by combining laser resurfacing with your facelift surgery. This will take care of the finer aging signs such as sunspots, redness, and wrinkles that appear around your eyes and mouth.
Most of our patients can see their final results within a month or two after their surgery. Even though your results cannot be permanent, since the skin continues to age, Dr. Gilpin has the skills to take almost a decade off your appearance. When you maintain a healthy lifestyle post your surgery, you will be able to enjoy your results for a longer time. Talk to him about retaining your stunning results with non-invasive injectables, such as Botox or a filler, or other cosmetic procedures that can help enhance the effect and lifespan of your facelift.
Lebanon is the county seat of Wilson County of Tennessee. It is located in middle Tennessee, about 25 miles east of downtown Nashville. Lebanon is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area. Local residents call Lebanon Cedar City, owing to the abundance of cedar trees in the area. About 10 miles south is the 900-acre Cedars of Lebanon State Park. It is known for the cedar glades, which is a unique ecosystem adapted to the thin soil layers. Lebanon is the host of the annual Wilson County Fair, which the Busy Bee Trader Magazine considers to be one of the best county fairs in Tennessee. It is also listed as one of the top events to attend by Southeastern Tourism and voted as the best fair by the Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation.