Gilpin Facial Plastics offers stunning results to its patients from Murfreesboro with a wide range of the latest surgical and nonsurgical facial procedures. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Gilpin offers exceptional surgical skills and unparalleled care and compassion for his patients no matter the situation they’re in.
Thousands of patients have benefitted from Dr. Gilpins signature plastic surgery procedures such as facelift, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery. Each procedure offered at Gilpin Facial Cosmetics is customized so that they suit your individual requirements and cosmetic goals.
Your journey with us begins with the initial consultation where we ensure that you understand the procedure you have chosen in detail, helping you make an informed choice. You will benefit from the latest innovations and techniques at our center that will give you stunning results that last long with minimal downtime.
Your face is the first thing anybody notices about you, so naturally, you will want to have the most desirable facial features. Aging brings many undesirable changes in your skin which can also result from exposure to the sun, gravity, stress, and environmental factors. Most of our patients who have begun to look older than their years lose their confidence and this is the right time to undergo a cosmetic procedure that can refresh your appearance. The best facial rejuvenation procedure is a facelift.
A facelift is a cosmetic procedure that helps a patient achieve a refreshed and youthful appearance. Also known as rhytidectomy, it helps with improving the many aging signs on your face and neck area. You can eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, jowls, sagging skin, and the hollow under your eyes with a personalized surgical procedure.
Murfreesboro plastic surgeon Dr. Gilpin specializes in facelifts and offers stunning results without drastically or unnaturally changing your existing features. Our goal is to give you natural-appearing results that enhance your beauty and last as long as possible.
Dr. Gilpin uses advanced techniques to make sure you do not get stuck with the “pulled” appearance you may receive from inexperienced plastic surgeons. It is a highly customizable procedure that will be personalized to suit your specific needs and to help restore your self-confidence.
There is no ideal age to get a facelift since everybody ages differently. If you are dissatisfied with the changes you experience throughout your face, you should talk to Dr. Gilpin who will determine if it is the right cosmetic surgery for you. A good candidate should not be a smoker and be generally healthy. The facelift can help reverse these facial changes:
- Loose, sagging skin on your face and neck area
- Wrinkles that make you seem sad, tired, or angry most of the time
- If you appear older than your years
- Deep wrinkles and lines on your neck and face
The facelift is a highly customizable procedure and Dr. Gilpin adopts different techniques to offer you optimum results. Here are the options our patients can choose from:
- Deep plane facelift this helps to reduce the wrinkles and sagging skin present in the lower part of your face, neck, and jowls. The SMAS area also gets a lift and tightening so that you achieve natural-appearing and long-lasting results from this reconstructive surgery.
- Limited incision facelift this technique is less invasive and is most suitable for you when you only require minor corrections in the lower part of your face. Dr. Gilpin uses shorter incisions and you can benefit from a shorter recovery too.
- Neck lift it is the most effective when you have sagging skin in your neck and also suffer from a double chin. You will get a youthful definition to your chin when the neckbands are eliminated.
- Facelift with laser resurfacing Dr. Gilpin also offers laser resurfacing in combination with your facelift which will address the finer aging signs like redness, wrinkles, and sunspots that form around your eyes and mouth.
It will take about a month or two before you can experience your final results from the facelift procedure and you will continue to see minor enhancements throughout the year. Facelift results are not permanent since your skin will age but Dr. Gilpin has the expertise to take up to 10 years off your appearance with the procedure. You must maintain a healthy lifestyle so that your results can last as long as possible. Dr. Gilpin can also help touch up your results with non-invasive treatments like Botox and fillers.
Murfreesboro is a city in and the county seat of Rutherford County in Tennessee. The city is home to both the geographic center as well as the center of population of Tennessee. It is the fastest-growing major city in Tennessee and one of the fastest-growing cities in the US. Cannonsburgh Village in Murfreesboro is a reproduction of what a working pioneer village would have looked like from the 1830s to the 1930s.
There are several points of interest within the village including the Worlds Largest Cedar Bucket. Murfreesboro Greenway System is a system of greenways with 12 miles of paved paths and 11 trailheads. The city also hosts several annual music-oriented events like the Main Street Jazzfest and the musical tradition of Uncle Dave Macon.
Murfreesboro is also a haven for arts and museums; visitors enjoy the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts, Murfreesboros International FolkFest, the Discovery Center at Murfree Spring and the Oaklands Historic House Museum.