You can benefit from a wide range of surgical as well as non-surgical facial plastic surgery procedures at Gilpin Facial Plastics that help our patients from Clarksville achieve long-lasting rejuvenating results. Dr. David A Gilpin completed his cosmetic facial plastic fellowship (something not all plastic surgeons do) and brings decades of experience and compassionate patient care back to his hometown of Nashville.
Dr. Gilpin provides experience, unparalleled surgical skills, and excellent patient care through his signature procedures, which include facelift, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery. Dr. Gilpin customizes every procedure to match the individual requirements and aesthetic goals of his patients who also enjoy minimal downtime from the latest techniques he uses.
Right from the moment you walk in for your first consultation until you have completely recovered from your procedure, Dr. Gilpin and his team are available to answer all your questions so that you make an informed decision. Our goal is to help you achieve your cosmetic goals every time at Gilpin Facial Plastics.
Your face is your mirror and people around you notice your features first. Undoubtedly then, everybody wants to achieve the most desirable features. Exposure to the sun, other environmental factors, stress, and gravity age your skin in different ways. When you begin to lose your confidence because you appear tired or old, you should talk to Dr. Gilpin about a facelift procedure.
A facelift is a cosmetic procedure that helps you achieve a youthful and refreshed appearance, as well as emotional benefits like improved self-esteem. The medical term for the facelift is rhytidectomy and it is very effective in improving the signs of aging that appear with time on your face and neck.
The facelift procedure can help reduce the fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, double chin, and volume loss around your cheeks and eyes. Dr. Gilpin does not believe in changing your features but rather by enhancing your natural features.
Every facelift procedure at Gilpin Facial Plastics gives our patients naturally long-lasting results that complement their specific facial anatomy. Our advanced techniques ensure you do not have to suffer from the “pulled” unnatural appearance you could get from an inexperienced surgeon. Facelifts at Gilpin Facial Plastics are highly customizable procedures that will suit your individual requirements to help you feel happy and confident with your appearance once again.
There is no ideal age for undergoing the facelift procedure because every face ages differently. When the changes in your skin begin to bother you, it is time to consider facelift surgery. You must be in good physical and emotional health to be a good candidate for the procedure. An ideal candidate is also a non-smoker. Patients who are struggling with the following concerns can benefit the most from a facelift:
- The neck and face have loose skin that sags
- You always appear tired, sad, or angry due to the wrinkles on your face
- You seem older than how you feel or older than your age
- If you lift the skin on the sides of your face, it improves your appearance
- There are fine lines and wrinkles on your face and neck
The facelift is a highly customizable procedure and you can benefit from the different techniques used at Gilpin Facial Plastics to get optimum results. The following are some of the facelift options offered:
- Deep plane facelift this will reduce the wrinkles and sagging skin on the lower face, jowls, and neck. Dr. Gilpin will also lift the SMAS and give you natural skin tightening which will offer long-lasting results.
- Limited incision facelift this is a less invasive option that Dr. Gilpin uses for patients who only require subtle improvements in their lower face area. You can benefit from a few short incisions and a shorter recovery.
- Neck lift if you have a double chin and sagging skin on your neck, the neck lift offers you a youthful appearance.
- Facelift with laser resurfacing Dr. Gilpin offers comprehensive rejuvenation when he combines laser resurfacing with your facelift procedure in order to eliminate the finer aging signs on your face. These could be skin concerns like sunspots, redness, and wrinkles that appear around your eyes and mouth.
For most patients, the final results of their facelift procedure will only be visible in one or two months. Your results will be stunning but cannot be permanent since the skin continues to age. The good news though is that Dr. Gilpin has the expertise to make you look younger by almost a decade with a facelift. As long as you continue a healthy lifestyle, your results will last longer. When required, we can also help you with Botox or dermal fillers for a touch-up to your results.
Clarksville is the county seat of Montgomery County of Tennessee and it is the 5th largest city in the state. It is the principal central city of the Clarksville, TN KY metropolitan statistical area. The city was incorporated in 1807 and named for General George Rogers Clark, frontier fighter and Revolutionary War hero and brother of William Clark of the Lewis and Clark Expedition. Some of the points of interest in Clarksville include the Port Royal State Park that is a historic community site and location of one of the three oldest points of European civilization in Montgomery County; Historic Collinsville which is a historic village which is restored to illustrate the living conditions of early European and African American settlers; and Wilma Rudolph which is a statue honoring one of Americas most outstanding Olympic athletes. You can also enjoy some other places like the Roxy Theater, Clarksville City Arboretum, Dunbar Cave, Cumberland River and Fort Defiance which overlooks the Cumberland River.