Gilpin Facial Plastics offers rejuvenating results to its patients from Dickson with a wide range of the latest surgical and non-surgical facial procedures. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Gilpin values experience and unsurpassed care and compassion for his patients at Gilpin Facial Plastics.
Dr. Gilpin offers signature cosmetic surgery procedures including facelift, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery to all his patients. Each procedure is tailor-made to suit the specific concerns and cosmetic goals of our patients. We also make sure that you understand the details of your chosen procedure so that you can make a confident decision.
Dr. Gilpin and his team offer the latest innovations and techniques so that you can enjoy long-lasting facial rejuvenation with minimal downtime. We strive to be among the top plastic surgeons in regards to natural-looking results and satisfying procedures.
Your face makes the first impression, and everyone wants to put their best face forward. With time, our skin undergoes many undesirable changes due to genetics, sun exposure, gravity, stress, and other environmental factors. When you dont appear as young as you feel, it can affect your self-confidence, so consider getting a refreshed appearance and renewed self-esteem with facial surgery like a facelift.
A facelift is a cosmetic procedure that gives a youthful and rejuvenated appearance to your face. The procedure is also known as rhytidectomy, and it helps improve the appearance of the different aging signs on your neck and face. This means that you can eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, jowls, and the hollows under your eyes.
Dr. Gilpin is a specialist in facial plastic surgery procedures, offering stunning facelift procedure results that do not change your natural features but enhance your natural beauty. Our team at Gilpin Facial Plastics strives to give you natural appearing results that are long-lasting and enhance your natural facial anatomy.
The advanced techniques used by Dr. Gilpin ensure that you do not have to suffer from the unnatural pulled appearance you get in the hands of an inexperienced surgeon. The facelift is a highly customizable procedure that will be personalized to suit your specific requirements and help you restore your confidence.
There is no ideal age for a facelift since everybody ages differently. Whenever you are dissatisfied with the changes you see in your face, schedule a consultation with Dr. Gilpin. He will evaluate your skin and listen to your cosmetic goals to determine if you will benefit from the facelift procedure or other treatments such as skin rejuvenating procedures like chemical peels. An ideal facelift candidate should be in good health and be a nonsmoker. Here are the changes in your face that can be reversed with a facelift procedure:
- Loose and saggy skin in your face and neck
- Wrinkles on your face that make you appear angry or grumpy
- When you lift the sides of your face, there is a visible improvement in the loose skin
- If you appear older than your years with facial changes
- Visible lines and wrinkles on your face and neck
The facelift is a highly customizable procedure and Dr. Gilpin uses different techniques to give you the most optimal results. Here are the facelift options you can choose from:
- Deep plane facelift this helps get rid of the wrinkles and sagging skin in the lower part of your face, neck, and jowls. The SMAS area is also lifted together with tightening so that you get results that appear natural and are long-lasting.
- Limited incision facelift this is a less invasive technique and is most suitable for you when you only need a subtle improvement in the lower face area. Dr. Gilpin uses shorter incisions and you will have a short recovery.
- Neck lift if you have sagging skin in the neck area as well as a double chin, a neck lift procedure will be the most beneficial for you. It will help eliminate the neckbands and give you a youthful chin definition.
- Facelift with laser resurfacing Dr. Gilpin offers a combination of laser resurfacing and facelift so that the finer aging signs like sunspots, redness, and wrinkles around your eyes and mouth can be addressed as well.
Most of our patients realize their final results from the facelift procedure within a month or two. You may continue to see subtle enhancements in the results over the next 12 months or so. However, your results will not be permanent since your skin continues to age but Dr. Gilpins expertise can take almost a decade off your appearance.
When you maintain a healthy lifestyle, you can ensure that your results last longer. We also offer other noninvasive options like fillers and Botox to touch up your results.
Dickson is a city in the Dickson County of Tennessee. It is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area, and the city center sits on the Tennessee Valley Divide. There are several green spaces in Dickson like sports areas, playgrounds, lake areas, and community centers run by the City of Dickson Parks and Recreation Department. There are some places of interest you can visit, like the Hotel Halbrook Railroad & Local History Museum, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.