DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
David A Gilpin MD PLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
David A Gilpin MD PLC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
David A Gilpin MD PLC provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters
- written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats) provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters
- information written in other languages
You can file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By mail at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Ave. SW, Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, DC 20201
- By phone at 1-800-368-1019; 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html